Friday, June 20, 2014

Castle Clash Base Design - Town Hall 14

I just revised my base to better protect my gold ( I know this is an option many players prefer), this one also farms E now 100% (F needs to be tested).  As you can see by the first picture, the waves attack the gold first and with the arched walls they are less likely to attack the mid section of the wall.

TH14
Towers lvl 7
Hero bases lvl 12
heroes 77-96
no bombs/troops necessary but they help
I like to call this one "cheeseburger"























DOD modified
The lvl 14
Towers all lvl 7
Hero basses 4 lvl 13 1 lvl 10
Heroes in picture 
Farms E 100%


















D









Diamond of death with th 14, all tw 7 all h.base 9 with hero 90-100 succses E 100%. garison no need. if I use garison maybe I can wave f. but I don't try.


The 'GodFuzzy' from Dirty Distaggio
TH lv.14
Hero bases lv.13
Towers lv.7
Heroes lv. 114-119
it can beat F without garrisons and G with green and purple garrison



2 comments: